7 Angels Pour Out the Wrath of God and it's happening now!
7 Angels pour out the wrath of God, 7 signs that show it is happening now
Those people who do not get the mark of the beast, who are saved and have victory over the beast and his image, his mark and the number of his name will stand on a sea of glass holding harps of God but for those who do not repent of their sins, they will be subjected to seven plagues from seven angels who wear pure white linen with breasts girded with golden girdles.
Revelation 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
Revelation 15:6 And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.
Revelation 15:7 And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.
Revelation 15:8 And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.
John heard a great voice come out of the temple telling the angels to pour out the vials of the wrath of God onto the earth.
Revelation 16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
7 Angels-7 Plagues:
The Seven Plagues in vials the Angels carried to inflict the wrath of God on earth are: 1. Noisome sores (stinking sores) appear on men who have the mark of the beast and on those who worship the beast's image. Revelation 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshiped his image.
2. The Sea turns to blood Revelation 16:3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
3. Fresh water, springs and rivers turn to blood Revelation 16:4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. Revelation 16:5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. Revelation 16:6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. Revelation 16:7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
4. Men are scorched with fire and heat Men will be scorched with fire and heat from the sun and they blaspheme (speak irreverently against) the name of God because they know God has the power over the plagues and still they will not repent or give God the glory (high honor).
Revelation 16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
Revelation 16:9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
5. Darkness and pain When the fifth angel pours out his vial on the seat of the beast and his kingdom (earth) will be filled with darkness. Those who refuse to repent will be in so much pain from their sores and heat that they will gnaw at their own tongues and blaspheme against God of heaven, and still not repent of their deeds.
Revelation 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
Revelation 16:11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
6. The Euphrates river dries up, false prophets, unclean spirits of devils working miracles to gather the kings of the earth for the battle of the great day of God Almighty. Currently, in the year 2022, the Euphrates river is drying up due to drought. Farmers have lost their crops, people have no water to drink or have to walk for many miles to get water. Hydroelectric water pumps will not be able to function once the water level gets too low. Drought hits West Asia's longest Euphrates river | 12 mn face water shortage in Syria, Iraq | News
Revelation 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
The dragon, the beast, the false prophets are the spirits of devils who will perform miracles, and will influence the leaders of earth, kings of the whole world in a massive effort to gather them all together for the battle at Armageddon.
Revelation 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
Revelation 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
Revelation 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
Revelation 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
7. A mighty earthquake like never before, hail, thunder, lightning, islands flee and mountains are gone. When the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air a voice was heard coming from the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, “It is done”. Many voices are then heard, thunder and lightning fills the air, an earthquake will happen at a larger scale than has ever been known before. Hail weighing 75-100 lbs each will fall from the sky crushing anything and anyone it falls on.
Revelation 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
Revelation 16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
Revelation 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
Revelation 16:20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
Revelation 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
Revelation 15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.